Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How to Organize your closet - Closet Organizers Utah

How to Organize your closet - Closet Organizers Utah 

 

In order to have an organized closet goal, you have to ask yourself how much you are comfortable owning, or not owning. How would you feel with ten pairs of shoes, and three pairs of jeans for example? There is a buffer of excess that most people have that makes us feel like we are not in need. One may say they want a pared down closet, but would that put her in panic mode, and result in more shopping?

I think the answer is purely personal, but the idea is that we can be intentional. Maybe your closet is making you apprehensive because you can't find anything, or the clothes aren't "you" anymore. Just ask yourself what kind of closet person you want to be. I think we can all do with some paring down.

Answering the question, who you aren't can be just as telling as who you are. My don't would be a list like this:

    I don't work in an office.

    I don't go to clubs.

    I don't wear high heels.

    I don't live in a cold area. 

I have a lot of "don'ts" and I bet you do too. What you do need is easy because you are wearing that every day. Begin your 100 Things Challenge with your "don'ts" and see if that gets you started.

When you are left with what you have, see how you can make your closet look more presentable. I love to organize my like things in baskets or boxes. Ikea has great boxes that make your closet look so tidy. Home Goods usually has some canvas lined baskets that look clean and polished too. Maybe you can hang your jewelry on some pretty hooks. But before you go buy anything, clean it out first! Before you buy, know what things you need to store.

So what is your ideal closet space? Do you have a large closet or a small armoire?

 

 

Organizing Utah 

 

Closet Organizers

7515 South State Street Midvale, UT 84047 - 

Get a Bid Now:  Phone:  801.565.7500   

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KN9TcSgMZ8



No comments:

Post a Comment